Saturday, January 30, 2010
It was pinewood Derby time! This was so fun! This year the scouts did their traditional derby racing. They had to follow all the regulations. Jonah designed and painted his own car. He took a consistant 3rd place in each race. He did great! They also had an Outlaw unlimited division for the adults. David was soooo geeked. As you can see he car wasn't much to look at it, typical man, but it took first place by far. He attached some parts from a remote control air plane and it took off! We are proud of our two derby winners!
Friday, January 29, 2010
For many months the popular question in the house was; "Hey mom, Do you have some duct tape and scissors?" Coinciding with the question you would see one cute little boy calling any toilet paper roll or paper towel roll as his own..."I call that roll!" So for Christmas we collected as many rolls as we could get from family and friends, bought him some duct tape and gave him his own scissors. He has created all types of things with these items. He is most drawn to making weapons (great!) but he has soooo much fun. This was the best idea ever!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
I am not sure when it happened but Abigail got big on us...She is the last of our babies and I am woman enough to admit that it is tough seeing her grow up. She will probably always be this little baby to me. Here are the top 10 things we love about Abigail:
10. Abby loves the fashion...as a baby she always wore bathing suits. Today she loves what her sisters wear.
9. When Abby plays with baby dolls or barbies she is so independent. She plays alone for hours.
8. Abigail is a good eater and loves her fruits.
7. Abby always kisses me and tells me she will always be my baby.
6. Abigail is NOT shy...she loves people and to entertain them.
5. Abby can play sick and I buy into it...she is so good at getting what she wants, and we are so bad...we give it to her.
4. Abigail loves to do her homework and is super smart!
3. Abigail is a great leader. She will tell an entire group of friends what they are going to do and how they are going to do it.
2. She looks and acts so much like her oldest sister Madeline that we call her our MINI Maddy.
1. She is a sweet little addition to our crazy life!