Friday, November 7, 2008

So you think Jonah can dance?

For the school talent show we copied the evolution of dance from the internet and Jonah did it. It was a huge hit and he really rocked it! I am having trouble getting it on the blog but we put it on you tube. Go to you tube and type in Jonah evo of dance. You will see him. It is about 4 minutes long but it will keep you laughing. If you look closely in the middle of the performance you can see him mouth "I messed up" It is precious. That really loud scream is the proud daddy. I had difficulty hearing for days after that.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yes, I think he can dance! So great! My face hurts from smiling!

Luke watched it with me, and he copied every move Jonah did. He did alright, but he is no Jonah!

I see a future in show biz!