Thursday, July 2, 2009

My poster!


The time has come that I have been released from serving in the Young Women's Presidency. I will sure miss working with the girls! But as a tradition they did make me a poster and it had my very favorite yummies on it. I am addicted to this chocolate granola and Jen Petersen used Hershey bars for every word she needed. It was super great. I so appreciated it! And in case you are wondering how this will affect my recent chocolate recovery problem...it hasn't I shared my candy bars with my children...I didn't have one! That is such progress.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love your poster! Only Jen could be clever enough to use Hershey bars for every word. Did you REALLY share all the chocolate with your kids? Who are you?

I wish I could be there to pass the seminary baton, but honestly I'm sure you'll be great. I couldn't have hand-picked a better successor. I got so attached to the seminary students, and it is a relief to me to know that they are in your hands. I'm a little jealous of you getting to start teaching this fall - all the inservice meetings and prep are such a rush. Just wait - you are going to feel the Spirit flooding in as you get ready. Enjoy the ride - there is nothing else like it.