Friday, June 18, 2010

Shaving Cream fun to celebrate the beginning of summer.

This year I decided to start the summer off just right!  When the children exited the bus, I attacked!  I pretended to be weeding the yard, when they arrived I sprung!  I was armed with shaving cream and squirt guns!  What fun!  The only child that reacted was Jonah...he sprung into action!  The other children were stunned.  They stood there unsure of what was happening. After the initial shock they got into it.  This was so awesome.  I just love these sweet children.

2 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

how fun! my sister's neighborhood filled a gazillion water balloons and several squirt guns and attacked the kids en masse on the last day, too! what a fun idea! doesn't work as well when your kids come to your classroom at the end of the last day!

Jill said...

That does it. You are officially the coolest mom I know! I can just imagine your poor girls freezing in a stunned stupor as you unloaded on them. Priceless!