Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll!

Second and Fifth graders are sporting their stuff here!  I wouldn't say the children were excited to start another year of school, but I would say they were ready.  We had more fun times in our neighborhood this summer with our friends that it is time we got structured again.  The big two started middle school too early for a photo and would not cooperate later for one.  So I guess the two youngest become the stars!  I am excited for all of my children to embark on a fresh year.  This will be Jonah's last year in elementary...I can't believe it.  Time is flying by and I'm trying to hold on to it!  Roll on school year 2010-2011!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh LeeAnne, look at your big kids! Whenever I think of Abby, I remember the chubby baby with the pig-tail sprouting on the top of her head that I met when we first moved to MI. I can't believe she's in 2nd grade now - why is time moving so fast?

I miss you all!