Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yeppers another video...I couldn't resist doing this for Abigial's baptism.



I promise no more videos for a while after this one...they are getting me waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too emotional!  Abby actually cried watching this too.  Abigail wanted to take this to school for show and tell.  I was hesitant because it contained religious pictures.  I didn't know if they could show this at school.  Her teacher was AWESOME about it.  She let her show it and simply said that everyone has their own faith and this is Abby's.  It was a neat experience.  I love her teacher for giving Abby that moment!

4 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

I loved it, LeeAnne! I chuckled right out loud at the one that said "she loved swimsuits". I rememember that phase when she wore them all the time! :-) So, so cute. Miss you guys!

Shelli said...

Beautiful video....I love the song.

Suzette said...

This is beautiful LeeAnne! I am loving her teacher for showing it too! Abby has grown up a ton since I last saw her. Makes me realize how long we've been away.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Leeanne,
Yep, made me tear up!
Can't believe how fast she has grown up. Love Her!!